Monday, December 1, 2008

Decoration envy

I am starting to have decoration envy! I hate to admit I want to put up my christmas decorations, but I am afraid of the ladder to the atic... (and of course that is where all the decorations are!) I know I am an adult, but its one of the ladders that folds out of the ceiling. I hate ladders as it is, but I am also afraid that I will break it.

Ugh. now that I admited it I realize how stupid that excuse is! It still is not getting my but up the stairs. I am going to call my brother tomorrow & see if he can do it on Saturday. Its tough that he works 2nd shift, so I can only get him on the weekend I would like to get more done, but someone told me good things come to those who wait :)

In the meantime I am going to put together my christmas card list.

No comments: