Monday, December 1, 2008

Cookie swap

One of the girls I work with had a bright idea of having a cookie swap in a couple weeks, and I said sure what the heck.... well I just got the final number and all I have to say is " well crap!"

I have to make 12 dozen!!!!!!... yes that is 144 Rum balls for the 18th!! And naturally I chose a recipie that I have not made in about 10yrs... time to find the little slip of paper & figure out how many times I have to multiply the ingredients. I need to make them this weekend so that they have time to sit & mellow a bit

Maybe I'll pull a Julia Child and take a swig or 2 or 3 or even 4. I wonder how they would taste with spiced rum?

2 comments:

Dizzy Vizzy said...

I believe that the Galloping Gourmet had a better idea - forget the swigs - a bottle to cook and a bottle for you as you cook - hee hee.

Chele76 said...

I'm making rum balls too! Good luck with them!