Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration

History was made today!! President Barack Obama has officially begun his first term in office.

I was very suprised to see that we had a link to the streaming CNN feed on the inauguration at work today. We all had the opportunity to take a few minutes to see and hear the historic event today. I am proud that the higher ups at my company realized what a boost this provided to its workers, god knows we need it right now.

This was the first presidential inauguration that I have seen. It was amazing. I knew that Obama was an elouquent speaker, but his speak blew me away. The fact that he wrote the speach was even more amazing. I have a feeling of home with this new administration.

I really think and hope that the changing of the guard will bring very good things to this nation.

No comments: