Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tis the Season

Its official, the countdown to Christmas has begun. We have a local radio station that is playing nothing but Christmas songs this weekend. I got to hear Dominic the Donkey :) Now its stuck in my head because it is so silly!

TSO is playing in Hartford tomorrow. My mom & I were toying with going to see it. We are both big fans of TSO but have never seen them in person. When I went online however I was really disappointed with the seats available. I would have thought with the economy the way it is, that there would have been more tickets available. The only seats we could find online were up in the second tier (not bad) but the section was the same part of the arena as the stage, meaning that we would have to crane our necks to see the sides of their faces & profiles. Too bad. I think we will plan ahead next year & get tickets at least a few weeks ahead of time so that we can really enjoy the concert. I will be happy to listen to my cd's this season.

2 comments:

Chele76 said...

oh I wish I knew yu two were TSO fans! When the tix first went on sale I asked a bunch of people to go with me but no one was interested. I must not have asked you... oh well. They come around every eear, so maybe next time. I think the tix went on sale in September or so.

Cathy said...

We'll have to remember that for next year!