Friday, June 17, 2011

My new manager started work yesterday. She seems really nice & looks a little nervous with all she has to learn. We are in the same boat, but different sections :) I can't believe that I have been here for 2 months. Time has flown by- a friend of mine is in a different area, and said with our roles we have a 1-2 year learning curve.

I sat with my mentor today (my new manager sat in too) and she complimented me on how quickly I am picking up the tasks- made me a happy girl! I was given 2 'easy' projects to do when I first came on. The hard part was done and all I had to do was work on getting the corrections and new forms introduced to the IT folks for the next phase of work- these in fact have NOT been so easy- but its a very good thing.

I do love my job and feel blessed for my opportunity.

No comments: