Sunday, July 25, 2010

Netflix & Wii

Wow, I have to say, I love that I can sometimes get a wireless signal for the wii- it means I can watch netflix instantly.

Why only sometimes you ask? I have a secured network that is in my room, yet many times the signal is unavailable, I don't know if it is the problem with AT&T or if it is somehow my neighbor. It seems like his signal overrides the strength of mine and while I can use the desktop to get online, mom's laptiop & the wii cannot always connect.

Anyhoo, the neighbors were away this weekend so today I Od'ed on netflix- watch Man Vs Food and get grossed out.... and hungry. It like an accident, I just can't pull myself away. Found the first season of the A-Team, watched a couple of episodes this weekend. Tonight I started watching Rescue Me. I love this show, it makes me wish I had cable to watch it! I think I watched 7 episodes today- sucked me in, obviously didn't get much done today.

No comments: