Sunday, May 31, 2009


The rules for this award are as follows:
1.) List 10 honest things about yourself
2) Pass it on to 7 cool people who embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap

1.) I am a chronic overpacker. Most of my trips are by car (thank god, because if I was flying I would be SCREWED!!) Just got back from 2 trips to PA and ME and had extra clothes, 3 pairs of shoes, and lots of toiletries I can't live without.... the bad part is I bought more clothes. It was icky, rainey and cold for 2 of the 3 days I was in ME, so I bought 2 new sweatshirs.... still in the car, tomorrow is soon enough to get them out.

2.) I can't stand the sound of crunching anything- like popcorn or chips, pretzels..... especially at work its too freakin quiet and that will be all I can focus on. I never used to have a problem with the crunching, but the office is so quiet, I can still hear the crunching unless I have music, then we are good.

3.) I am a big procrastinator. Why do something now (chores), when I can do it later??

4.) I color my hair.... well, highlights really, but now I can't stop them. I have a mousey brown head of hair, and my stylist finally got me to add blonde highlights to my curly hair, I have come to like it so much, it is going to be a permanent thing. Oh yeah, and I pull out the little grey hairs that occasionally pop up. I have gotten them since I got out of college. Its a hereditary thing, my dad was completely grey by mid 40's. I hope to god I have longer than that.\

5.) I spend too much, and make too little. (I have a staggering amount of debt between credit cards and student loans). I would love to have a place of my own, but making the pidely little salary that I have now, I would have to wait until I win the lotto... Mental note, remember to get lotto tickets!

6.) I have an obsession of getting cooking magazines and watching any cooking show on TV. Problem being, I don't really cook much.

7.) I don't have cable/sattelite TV. Other than college, I have not had cable in 15+years. I may have to cave soon and get basic cable (networks) when the digital conversion comes, because while I could get 10+ channels on annalog, my digital reception sucks. However, it does make going on vacation a bit more fun, because I also get to see cable tv. So sad!

8.) I have road rage issues. I am getting better and now only flip off the other drivers below the window line, but I have no patience for idiotic drivers and ones who drive like @$$h*les. I get very frustrated and the air in the car has been known to turn shades of blue.

9.) I do not like to clean. I hate to say that, but I do not like cleaning, which means it has been known to be delayed as long as possible.

10.) I love to watch NASCAR and COPS! I don't know why. Maybe my grandpa wore off on me. I like to say that it is the latent redneck gene sneaking through :) It could be worse!

I am not going to pass this on yto 7 people, because I have procrastinated a month already on doing this post, and most have done it already, or already seen it.

No comments: