Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 goals

Every year I make a few resolutions (diet, debt) and each year they fall by the wayside.

I am telling the world that in 2011 I want to explore the corporate side of my company. I love the department I am in, but things have changed a lot this year; not just in my department. I think it is time to expand my horizons. There are fewer postings than there used to be, but I am going to look around.

I am going to start moving around more and eat healthier. Note, I am not saying the evil 4 letter word that starts with a D. One of the easier places to change is what I eat at work. Cafeteria eating is NOT the healthiest.

I want to put myself in a better spot finiancially in the upcoming year.

What kind of things do you want to accomplish next year?

Have a great New Year celebration, no matter what your plans.

No comments: