Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Thursday

Time is flying past, its thursday and the middle of October already..... How did that happen. I caved and turned on the heat last night, but this time it is still on! Over the last week or so, I would turn on the heat in the evening and turn it off before going to bed, not this week, too chilly!

Have to remember to call maintenance to turn on my fireplace- I don't know how to do it myself. Have to also remember to call & complain to AT&T. I have a wireless router that we got about a yr ago, and over the last month, we are getting multiple daily errors and the internet is not available- can be as much as a 1/2 hour at a time. Frigging frustrating!

Bosses day is tomorrow- we are having snacks in the office (shocker, I know. Sometimes I think its all we do!), I have to figure out what to bring/make.

Enough procrastinating, time to buckle down to work, catcha later!

No comments: