Sunday, January 24, 2010

so cute

I can finally say that I have been to Cheesecake Factory.
All I have to say is WOW!

I went on Friday afternoon with my mom for a birthday lunch. Each person decides where to eat for that special birthday meal.

The menu is insane and trying to figure out what to eat is almost impossible. You WILL NOT go home hungry. If you do it is through no fault of the restaurant.

We decided to get a delicious white bean hummus dip with flat bread as an app. We had a heads up that the portion sizes are massive, so we split an Asian Chicken Salad. We each ate a large plate full and had leftovers. Those leftovers were enough to overflow a large dinner plate. Made a decision to try the corn fritters they had as a small plate- not my fav.

Now of course you can't go without having cheesecake. But how do you choose bwtn 20+ flavors?? I was torn btwn 3, and made a split decision to get the Godiva chocolate one- OMG it was amazing.

It was cute, I got sung to and they gave my plate a special touch : )











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm....
happy birthday honey !
you look Marvelous!

Cathy said...

Thanks so much :) Had lots of fun, went to a January birthday brunch at dad's yesterday. Ate a stupid amount of wonderful food, had cake & champagne. It was a blast :)

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Yay!!! I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!! (crispy spicy beef!)